With iOS 14, users have the ability to customize the layout of their home screen with widgets that are dynamic and can be placed anywhere on the user’s screen. The updated widgets make it easier for you to get your favorite parts of the app faster, without having to open and scroll through the entire app.
We’re excited to introduce home screen widget wallpapers for We Heart It:
- My Hearts: This iOS 14 home screen widget displays your most recently hearted posts from other users or your most recent uploads. Available as a small widget (1 image) or a medium widget (3 images, exclusively for subscribers).
- Trending Posts: This iOS 14 home screen widget displays the latest posts on We Heart It from accounts that you follow. Available as a small widget (1 image) or a medium widget (3 images, exclusively for subscribers).
How can I add widgets to my Home Screen?
- Make sure your software is upgraded to iOS 14
- Tap and hold on an empty area of the Home Screen and enter the Edit Home Screen mode (jiggle mode)
- Tap the + button at the top corner
- Explore the We Heart It widgets in the Widget Gallery and add them to your Home Screen for easy access