“What images are not allowed?”
What Can't I Heart?
We Heart It is a community that positively encourages openness, sharing, self-expression, and inspiration. When you add an image to We Heart It, please remember content must be safe for ALL users. Below, you’ll find a summary of the type of content that is now allowed on We Heart It.
- Content that promotes or displays violence or harm against people or animals or property
- Content that harasses degrades, bullies, victimizes or imitates an individual or group
- Content with nudity, explicit, sexually suggestive, or pornographic in nature
- Spam content and or promoting goods, services, or other websites
- Content showing or encouraging the consumption of prescription or recreational drugs, tobacco/nicotine or alcohol use
- You must have permission or rights to include content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that can promote self-harm or “Thinspiration” images of dangerously thin people which can encourage an eating disorder like anorexia/bulimia
- Content, of children, without first obtaining the consent of their parent or guardian or content that may depict children in an inappropriate fashion or attempts to attract children like “lolita” theme
Please refer to section VI of the Terms of Service for the full description of what types of content are not allowed.
Please remember before uploading images: when you share something publicly on the internet, other users may make copies of that which may be impossible to take down. Please think twice before uploading that personal photo you may regret later!
Registered users can help us moderate abusive content. To learn how to report inappropriate content, read this topic to learn how to report content from the web and apps.