Knowing the operating system (OS) of your device helps us identify a solution to your problem. Please see below on how to find the OS on either your Apple or Android devices.
- Tap on the Settings icon for your device.
- Under the Settings menu, click on General.
- Under General tap on About.
- In the About menu, scroll down until you see Version. That is your OS version.
- Go to your device Settings. This can be found on most Android devices by swiping down on your screen and tapping on the Settings icon on the top panel of the screen.
- Scroll down, through the Settings menu and tap on the information icon.
- Locate Android Version. This will tell you your device OS.