How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions are administered and managed directly by Apple iTunes and Google Play.
iOS users - You can cancel your subscription directly from your iPhone by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
3. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
4. Choose a different subscription option or tap Cancel Subscription. (If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.)
*If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
Android users - You can cancel your subscription directly from your Phone by following these steps:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
2. Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel subscription.
6. Follow the instructions.