To access your settings page you must be logged in. On the upper right corner of the site you'll see your profile picture and your name. Mouse over your name to see more options:
Click on the "account settings" link to open your settings page. On this page you'll see all the options that you can change.
- Account: Your personal information like display name, username, email address. You can also change your preferences for showing or hiding unsafe images in your account settings.
You'll also see two boxes on the right side of this page where you can link or unlink your WHI account with your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Privacy: In this section you can change your preferences regarding the visibility and accessibility of your WHI page. You can protect your profile by making it private or hide your account so that you can't be found using your email address.
- Picture: On this page you can see your current picture if you have one, and you can upload a new picture to replace it.
- Password: On this page you can change your current password.
- Emails: This is the section where you can specify if and when you want to receive emails from us. These settings relate to your profile & activity and general updates.
- Goodies: On this page you'll find cool stuff for you and your blog. Check it out!